Yes! All corporate accounts will have to live on an individual clients profile, therefore, if your client has personal accounts and a corporate account — they will all be on the same profile.
- How does my client open a corporate account?
- What information is required for the online corporate account application?
- How is a corporate account opened if there is only one owner and director vs. if there are multiple?
- Can a client have a corporate account on their Wealthsimple profile with their personal accounts?
- Can multiple individuals have access to the corporate account?
- Are there any additional steps for a corporate account in order for the funds to be invested?
- My client has added a corporate bank account to their profile, but I still cannot submit a deposit. What do I do?