No, only one default sub-advisor per form can be selected. If you want a different one for a client this can be done but it will require a suitability call with a Wealthsimple portfolio manager.
- Can I pick more than one sub advisor as a default?
- Can my client have more than one sub-advisor?
- What is a sub-advisor and why does Wealthsimple use them?
- Are there any minimum deposits or balances required to invest?
- Where can I check fund performance?
- Do my clients have access to Social Responsible Investing (SRI) and Halal portfolios?