Under the "Actions" column > select the three dots and click "Remove from household". Alternatively, view the household, select the three dots on the member you want to remove and click "Remove from household".
- How do I remove a member from a household?
- How do I create a household?
- Can my associate access my advisor dashboard?
- Does Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A) provide training to new advisors?
- What is the Activity Feed?
- Can I have my personal accounts and client accounts under the same login?
- How do I view my clients profile from my dashboard?
- Can I access my clients' statements and tax documents?
- Why can't I view my client's profile?
- Can I use tax software with your platform?