Simply select the orange "+" sign under your "Clients" tab > select "Add a household". Name the household and add the members. Once created, you can view the household by selecting the household name in the household column. Keep in mind, this is an advisor-only household view for the time being.
- How do I remove a member from a household?
- How do I create a household?
- Can my associate access my advisor dashboard?
- Does Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A) provide training to new advisors?
- What is the Activity Feed?
- Can I have my personal accounts and client accounts under the same login?
- How do I view my clients profile from my dashboard?
- Can I access my clients' statements and tax documents?
- Why can't I view my client's profile?
- Can I use tax software with your platform?