The Activity Feed is your go-to as an advisor for updates on client activity. You will see all updates on your clients when it comes to their deposits, withdrawals, transfer-ins, transfer-outs, and legacy assets. It is updated the moment an action takes place so you know what is happening with your clients at all times. If you still need clarification on what is going on with your client's profile, reach out to your account manager.
- How do I remove a member from a household?
- How do I create a household?
- Can my associate access my advisor dashboard?
- Does Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A) provide training to new advisors?
- What is the Activity Feed?
- Can I have my personal accounts and client accounts under the same login?
- How do I view my clients profile from my dashboard?
- Can I access my clients' statements and tax documents?
- Why can't I view my client's profile?
- Can I use tax software with your platform?