We currently offer an advisor-only household view. Households can be set up and viewed under your "Clients" tab by selecting the "+" sign in the top right hand corner > "Add a household". You can then input the clients that make up that household to create it. Once created, you will see the household name under the "Household" column on your "Clients" tab. Simply select the household name from there to view the advisor-only household view.
- How do I remove a member from a household?
- How do I create a household?
- Can my associate access my advisor dashboard?
- Does Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A) provide training to new advisors?
- What is the Activity Feed?
- Can I have my personal accounts and client accounts under the same login?
- How do I view my clients profile from my dashboard?
- Can I access my clients' statements and tax documents?
- Why can't I view my client's profile?
- Can I use tax software with your platform?