Wealthsimple pays advisors on the 15th of each month. We will remit fees electronically to the bank account on file and an invoice will be sent to you by email. Please note, if you are an advisor that is part of an existing organization or dealer, Wealthsimple will pay the organization or dealer and it is their responsibility to remit the fees to you.
- What is the fee structure?
- Do I have to pay fees to use the Wealthsimple for Advisors platform?
- Will my clients see the fees that they are paying?
- Do sub-advisors charge additional fees?
- Can I set household fees for my clients?
- Are there additional fees for trading or transactions?
- How and when will I get paid?
- Can clients claim the fees they have paid as a deduction on their income tax?
- Can I adjust fees on a per client basis?
- Can I set a dollar-amount for my fee instead of a percentage?