You set the fee your client pays. Wealthsimple charges the client a 0.35% management fee. As an advisor, you can set your own fee, up to an additional 1.15%, as agreed upon between the you and your client. There are no other setup, maintenance, or administration fees.
- What is the fee structure?
- Do I have to pay fees to use the Wealthsimple for Advisors platform?
- Will my clients see the fees that they are paying?
- Do sub-advisors charge additional fees?
- Can I set household fees for my clients?
- Are there additional fees for trading or transactions?
- How and when will I get paid?
- Can clients claim the fees they have paid as a deduction on their income tax?
- Can I adjust fees on a per client basis?
- Can I set a dollar-amount for my fee instead of a percentage?