Sub-advisors are third party investment managers that only Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A) clients can access. We understand that clients and advisors have different needs and preferences so we offer some flexibility through sub-advisors. These are typically active strategies and charge an additional fee. Check out Advisor Learn or https://www.wealthsimple.com/en-ca/advisors/investment-managers to see what sub-advisors we have on our platform and to find out additional information.
- Can I pick more than one sub advisor as a default?
- Can my client have more than one sub-advisor?
- What is a sub-advisor and why does Wealthsimple use them?
- Are there any minimum deposits or balances required to invest?
- Where can I check fund performance?
- Do my clients have access to Social Responsible Investing (SRI) and Halal portfolios?