This is typically because your client has not yet accepted the "Terms and Conditions" banner at the top of their page once they have logged into their profile. Clients need to give consent for their advisor to log in and view their profile.
- How do I remove a member from a household?
- How do I create a household?
- Can my associate access my advisor dashboard?
- Does Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A) provide training to new advisors?
- What is the Activity Feed?
- Can I have my personal accounts and client accounts under the same login?
- How do I view my clients profile from my dashboard?
- Can I access my clients' statements and tax documents?
- Why can't I view my client's profile?
- Can I use tax software with your platform?