Currently, you cannot set up household fees. Fees are set on a per client basis. You are able to group clients into a household but cannot set a fee for the whole household.
- What is the fee structure?
- Do I have to pay fees to use the Wealthsimple for Advisors platform?
- Will my clients see the fees that they are paying?
- Do sub-advisors charge additional fees?
- Can I set household fees for my clients?
- Are there additional fees for trading or transactions?
- How and when will I get paid?
- Can clients claim the fees they have paid as a deduction on their income tax?
- Can I adjust fees on a per client basis?
- Can I set a dollar-amount for my fee instead of a percentage?