- Access your employer dashboard (you are here)
- Add employees to the platform
- Create a group plan
- Add employees to a group plan to send e-mail invitations
How do I access my client's employer dashboard?
Access to your client's employer dashboard is granted on an individual basis. Once your access request has been approved, head to the top-left drop-down menu to access the employer dashboard.
How to request access to the employer dashboard for yourself and additional plan administrators
- During on-boarding, you will be asked to provide the name and e-mail address of your plan administrator.
- If your plan administrator has an existing account, the employer dashboard will be attached to his/her Wealthsimple account. Wealthsimple will notify the administrator once the employer account has been attached to his/her account.
- If you need to add additional plan administrators to your client's employer account:
- Please have the additional administrator open a Wealthsimple account.
- Request access for the new plan administrator at email@example.com . Please indicate the name and e-mail address used to open the new plan administrator's Wealthsimple account in your request.
- Wealthsimple will notify the new plan administrator once the employer account has been attached to his/her Wealthsimple account.