If a client is moving over an existing mutual fund holding in-kind, and that mutual fund has an existing PAC (Pre-Authorized Contribution) or withdrawal, this PAC/withdrawal will not carry over. You will be required to set up these activities on their Wealthsimple profile.
- How can an employer contribute to a clients' RRSP?
- How do I add a bank account?
- Can I add a bank account that is not in the client's name?
- Can I set up a recurring deposit?
- Is there a minimum deposit or balance?
- How do I transfer an account?
- Can I move funds internally (for example, for a TFSA contribution)?!
- How do I withdraw money?
- Will my clients' transfer fees be covered?
- Mutual Fund - Existing Deposits/Withdrawals Do Not Carry Over