Yes. Due to regulatory and compliance reasons, your clients are required to have an email address in order to open an account. Email addresses are used to identify your client and will be required in order to open the account as well as login going forward.
- Do Wealthsimple's promotional bonuses impact my pay?
- Do my clients need an email address to open an account?
- Do I need to be with my client every time they sign?
- What browser do you recommend using for the Wealthsimple website?
- Can my client refer me as an Advisor to their friends and family?
- How can I advertise Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A)?
- Who will contact me going forward?
- Who is there to service me and my clients?
- What if my client signed up without using my invite link?