You set the fee your client pays. Wealthsimple charges the client up to a 0.35% management fee. The Advisor can set their own fee, up to an additional 1.15%, as agreed upon between the Advisor and the client. There are no other setup, maintenance, or administration fees.
- How do the fees work?
- How are fees calculated?
- Will my clients see the fees that they are paying?
- When are fees charged to my client?
- Can I set household fees for my clients?
- Are there additional fees for trading or transactions?
- If I have clients in both Canada and the United States, do I get paid in Canadian or US dollars?
- Can clients claim the fees they have paid as a deduction on their income tax?
- How and when will I get paid?
- Do the Sub-Advisors charge additional fees?